The “Career After Kids” series is designed to provide a vital network of support and information to assist working parents to manage work, family and caring needs through their life stages and career transition points.
Sneak Peek Video – Ask us FOR YOUR SNEAK PEEK OF THE CAREER AFTER KIDS SERIES by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Improved access to caring support for all employees
- Meet WGEA commitments and decrease potential pregnancy and caring discrimination issues
- Build a broader, diverse talent pool of leaders that have the support they need to advance their career as they balance caring needs
- Diverse range of topics to specifically address working parents and carers
- Online access to forums for every employee
- Automated and outsourced administration function run by Parents@Work
- Preparing for leave
- Returning to work, negotiating flexible work
- Review career and wellbeing options
- Balance work and family challenges
- Maintain and develop their career while being a carer
- Create opportunities to network with others
The participants are able to self-manage and can select their own course appropriate to their needs. For example, they may wish to complete both the ‘preparing for parental leave’ and ‘return to work’ courses.
The Career After Kids courses available in 2015 are:
1. Preparing for parental leave and staying in touch Course
– making the transition to leave easier
This course will benefit parents preparing for leave to ensure they have considered their transition plan as they go on leave; how they can stay in touch whilst on leave and obtain important tips & checklists on preparing, their entitlements and working while pregnant.
2. Returning to work and reconnecting Course
– planning and preparing work and family for your return & reconnecting once back
This course will benefit parents and carers who are currently on leave or have recently returned to work and who are looking to reconnect back to work, review their role, reintegrate with their team, negotiate more flexibility or are managing the transition from full time to part time.
3. Managing your career Course
– working flexibly and balancing work & life
– reviewing your career and life plans and making them work for you
This course will benefit parents and carers who want to review and discuss career plans, life goals or improve family balance or are experiencing changes in the workplace or at home they need assistance with.
4. Care for kids, yourself and others Course
– a guide to choosing the right care support needs for you and your family
This course will benefit parents and carers who are looking to review their care needs and how to access support as required. This may include help to review child care needs or others’ care needs in the family – where to get ‘at-home’ support and more. With a focus on helping balance carer needs and improving wellbeing whilst juggling work and family life.
A Career After Kids membership gives your employees unlimited access to all four (4) courses for 12 months.
Once enrolled in a particular course working parents will be sent resources and workbooks to work through and have access to a career coach. Once they have completed the pre-work, parents can participate in the online forum where their career coach will be available to answer any questions or provide further assistance needed.
Sneak Peek Video
If you have parents that would benefit contact us now FOR YOUR SNEAK PEEK OF THE CAREER AFTER KIDS SERIES. Or enrol your employees now. Email email@example.com.