What is Coaching?
Life changes when we become parents and carers - career goals, family priorities, time and values can shift. A focus on work-life integration becomes vital.
Parents At Work provides employees with the opportunity to confidentially discuss their work and family plans, wellbeing needs and career path with a qualified executive career and family coaching expert.
Parents At Work coaches are all mental health first aid trained. Our goal is to help employees align their career and family goals so they feel engaged and motivated to thrive at work and at home.
Coaching covers three key areas:
Career | Wellbeing | Family
- Returning to work, a new role and conducting a job audit
- Creating a sustainable career path - managing your short and long term career needs
- Resetting goals and priorities – personally and professionally
- Enhance leadership skills
- Manage expectations and priorities
- Create career resilience
- Building resilience and confidence
- Cultivating a rewarding lifestyle
- Making time for ‘you’
- Improve your work life happiness
- Improve flexible work habits
- Making flexible working work for you, your manager, team and family
- Re-balancing the family / work model
- Explore family and life goals
- Creating work and family rhythms that work for you
- Ensuring your family needs are met
- Managing conflicts
- Managing expectations of self and others
- Dealing with changes in identity and shifts in priority
of our coaching participants have reported significant improvement in satisfaction with work life alignment.
Make an enquiry
1) Executive Work Life Transition Coaching
This is a dedicated and tailored individual 1:1 career and wellbeing development program providing up to 12 month coaching service designed to support leaders build a sustainable career and family plan. Includes values, strengths and Wellbeing assessment
Leaders & Executives, Developing & Retaining Talent, those with complex work and caring needs
Aligning Career and Family Goals | Work Life Wellbeing planning | Personal and Professional Work Life Planning | Balance and Self Care | Strengths & Values
2) Parental Leave & Return to Work Coaching
A parental leave coaching transition program provides employees and managers education and individual coaching support pre, during and post parental leave for all parental leavers, for mums and dads.
All new parents and their managers, particularly as they navigate returning to work.
Preparing for Parental Leave Transition | Return to Work planning | Adjusting to Parenthood | Negotiating Flexible Work Options
- 1:1 coaching sessions
- Preparing for parental leave course and toolkit
- Returning to work course and toolkit
- Unlimited access to the Work + Family Hub with Career, Family and Wellbeing resources for Manager and Employee
- Access to THRIVE: Career and Family Connect Masterclass
3) Group Coaching Forums
Alternatively, you can provide group parental leave coaching forums, workshops and/or webinars exclusive to your employees on a range of topics that focus on balance & wellbeing of your parents and carers, including and not limited to:
- Preparing for parental leave
- Returning to work after parental leave
- Coaching Managers with a Parental Leaver
- Work Life alignment for Parents and Carers
Lunch and learn session, keep in touch days, to connect parents in your workplace.